Twitter Search / TheCrimeReport

FBI TWITTER

Featured Post

MORE INFO RE AIRPLANE TICKET SCAM ON CRAIGSLIST

ID CRIME TWITTER FEED

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

FROM MYORIGINAL I-WAS-ROBBED WEBSITE


THIS IS WHAT I SALVAGED from my I-WAS-ROBBED WEBSITE (posterous/twitter)
For more about my salvaged posts, 
in general, go to bottom

2/7/12 [Re BEING ROBBED] One thing that seemed ODD to me was that when I said Justin (another victim) isn't responding anymore (to my text messages), Detective Philip Scallon (he's from Ireland, by the way) said "He's probably embarrassed". I don't s

2/7/12
https://mail.google.com/mail/ca/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

https://mail.google.com/mail/ca/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
https://mail.google.com/mail/ca/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

2/7/12 [Re BEING ROBBED] One thing that seemed ODD to me was that when I said Justin (another victim) isn't responding anymore (to my text messages),  Detective Philip Scallon (he's from Ireland, by the way) said "He's probably embarrassed". I don't see why a person would be embarrassed about being victimized. Hurt, yes. Outraged, yes, but embarassed for being trustworthy in a society that DEMANDS our trust ?! Hell no. WHY would u be embarrassed for being honest & unsuspecting? Don't let LAPD Or Continental airlines make u think you should be embarassed for BEING Honest, SHAME on them



Fwd: 1/27/12 SENDING CORRESPONDENCE TO AIRLINES RE THIEF & SCAM







Date: Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Subject: 1/27/12 SENDING CORRESPONDENCE TO AIRLINES RE THIEF & SCAM

re being ripped off by thief & them mistreated by the airlines
https://mail.google.com/mail/ca/u/0/images/cleardot.gif





https://mail.google.com/mail/ca/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
https://mail.google.com/mail/ca/u/0/images/cleardot.gif

1/25/12 CRAIGSLIST WARNING: There is an AFRICAN-American person (male, approx 25 ) who is advertising plane tickets using his frequent flyer miles in combination with being an airline employee for $275 roundtrip in the USA. He was operating around Normandie & Wilshire (L.A.) at the time he scammed me & at least two others (1/19/12), but he may move around (ie hit-&-run & do it again). He is a smooth-talker with a fake ID (says he lives on Normandie). He books the flight, asks you if you prefer aisle or window, provides an itinerary, & says when you meet & pay you will get an email & confirmation # from the airlines. In fact, you DO get a confirmation# but its not yet a paid ticket. The airlines contributes to the scam by not making this clear. At the time he used the name Will Elle & email "ripthesky84 at yahoo dot com" . On the ID the name was Andres Will Levy . He used phone # 323-739-4574 . He drives a silver car with license plate #6SIM747 . He has been reported to the police, but not yet caught. See more information, including picture, at
Http://www.i-was-robbed.posterous.com
If you have been scammed or know anything about this person or other scams, please contact me at 323-316-0244 orvanderkok@gmail.com . The more information we have, the more likely we can stop him or others.
HELLO ! INTRODUCTION TO VARIOUS SALVAGED POSTS
from  POSTEROUS


Including T-NOTES (GOD NOTES)
et al

Also re
SALVAGED "T-NOTES" (aka "GOD NOTES")
ORIGINALLY POSTED to POSTEROUS
Now available to view, in part, at  




http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3691830418510335499#allposts

I started a website entitled “God Notes”, among others, on posterous.com (posterous was subsequently purchased by Twitter but promised everything would remain as-is) on 11/30/10 and continued posting to it thru 8/16/12. Around that time, or shortly thereafter, I suddenly received a pop-up telling me that I was “permanently banned” from posting on posterous. It did NOT explain why, not offer any opportunity to “contact” them and ask for more information, etc. Subsequently, I wrote a letter via postal mail to the last known address of posterous headquarters in San Francisco and it subsequently was returned to me un-read, as if there is nobody in that office anymore. Posterous did NOT go out-of-business, and you can still browse various posterous websites, but they removed ALL of mine except for one; namely my audio-bible website entitled www.HearingTheWord.posterous.com .

As of 2/19/13 this is the only posterous website of mine (of many) that remains available for viewing (and listening; it’s an audio site). Also subsequently, YouTube terminated my account citing, randomly, “copyright” issues and ‘community guideline” violations. However, YouTube signaled to me that they can pick-&-choose what they consider to be “community guidelines” even if it means being “too good” which seems to be the case (in one instance they chose a posting I made about an injured professional football player, entitled “thoughts & prayers for…” and used NO outside media footage(neither video or image or anything else) but simply a photo of the player’s name (created & photographed by me). Hence, what I ascertained, indirectly, was that I was becoming a political “hit job” by posterous/twitter and YouTube/google. They do NOT want nor like users who are “too conservative” (and yet I consider myself a moderate on the conservative side, indicating that extreme liberalism is the preferred “norm” for these institutions; whereas I frequently spoke out, and continue to do so, against abortion, and against gay marriage (yet am against gay bashing of any kind) .

Fortunately, I managed to salvage some of the posts  by going back to my gmail account from which the post was sent. However, in some cases this does not include the original content if it was linked to a YouTube video, etc. Nor do I have the time or means to put it all back together from the original content because I do not have a “perfect cataloging system” for all my various media means & modes  (much of it I do have backed up here& there but it’s on various different flash-drives, cd’s etc, some of which subsequently failed, or in one case I had a few flash-drives stolen).

Hence, the only response to such deletion or loss of intellectual property is to try to at least show what activity you did on such behalf (for the doubters, scoffers, cynics, & political hitmen) and urge fellow believers to put pressure on such institutions against political hit jobs (one problem being that conservatives tend not to make much, or enough, “noise” (perhaps part of the reason we still have an extremely liberal president) while small segments of liberalism make disproportionate “noise” to get what they want (the gay community being one of them). With that said, I present to you my T-note (standing for “theological notes) or “god note” library, in part, for what it is worth; and also possibly for potential future legal action against Posterous/Twitter and/or YouTube/Google .
-VANDER-

" If u declare with your mouth,
“Jesus is Lord,” &
 believe in your  
HEART 
that God
 raised Him
 from the dead, 
u will be saved." 
                                            Romans 10.9



GREETINGS ! I INVITE U2 accept JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR TODAY, RIGHT NOW, OR ANYTIME, & BE SAVED ! Don't wait until it is TOO LATE. Don't Hesitate. The consequences are TOO GREAT.! Humble yourself. You CANNOT do it alone. None of us can. Guaranteed 100% FAILURE RATE for those who try to GO IT ALONE. Kneel down now and say to Jesus, "Sorry & Thank you, I surrender to YOU, LORD, & Commit my LIFE 2 U, now & forever"